Thursday, January 21, 2021

Family Education

 I have found that there are quite a few different levels of Education within my family. This is definitely based on what they did for a living. I'm actually the only one within my immediate family consisting of my brother and sister who actually completed college. While I love my job which I may go into later, my sister who did not go to college but took only work specific classes recommended by her employer makes quite a bit more money then I do. But my stepson who wants to go into the field of coding and goes to RPI, when he finishes and gets his first job will also be making quite a bit of money. 

Now looking back on my mom's side of the family which I have been recently researching her own father was a miner in Michigan, and I recently found out that he could not read or write. I know there might be some people who learn differently and can't read or write. But for an active potentially hard working adult I wonder why he didn't choose to learn after he came to this country. 


Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family Education

 I have found that there are quite a few different levels of Education within my family. This is definitely based on what they did for a liv...